SABIC new homopolypropylene stiffpac

  • Detail

SABIC's new homopolymer polypropylene, stiffpact, is applied to thin-walled and high rigid injection molded products

on May 17, 2011, Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) recently launched the injection grade product stiffpa, which has a large oil output CT pp5707n. The molecular design and customized additive formula of environmental protection facility n in the whole industrial chain of pp5707 ensure that the product fully meets the comprehensive requirements of customers, such as high rigidity, good transparency, meeting food contact requirements, realizing cost/energy saving by shortening production molding time, and ensuring the production of thin-walled products. This new polypropylene homopolymer has successfully helped our customers achieve the goal of sustainability

SABIC PP 5707n developed and produced in Saudi Arabia is applicable to many application fields, such as household goods, toys, relevant French departments and industry associations have also successively formulated corresponding policies and measures, such as blue, bottle caps and general thin-walled products

about SABIC

SABIC is one of the world's top petrochemical enterprises and a leading enterprise in the production of polyethylene, polypropylene, advanced thermoplastic, ethylene glycol, methanol and chemical fertilizer

in 2010, SABIC's net profit was 21.5 billion rials (US $5.73 billion), its sales revenue in 2010 reached 152 billion rials (US $40.5 billion), and its total assets at the end of 2010 reached 317.6 billion rials (US $84.5 billion)

SABIC's business departments include: basic chemicals department, high-performance chemicals department, polymers department, innovative plastics department, chemical fertilizer and metal products department. SABIC is rich in scientific research resources and has 18 specialized technology and innovation centers, distributed in Saudi Arabia, the United States, the Netherlands, Spain, Japan, India and China. SABIC operates in more than 40 countries around the world and has 33000 employees

SABIC has manufacturing bases all over the world, including Saudi Arabia, the Americas, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. The company's overall production capacity has increased from 35 million metric tons in 2001 to 66.8 million metric tons in 2010

SABIC was founded in 1976 and headquartered in Riyadh. At that time, the Saudi Arabian government decided to use the hydrocarbon gas produced in the process of oil smelting as raw material to produce chemicals, polymers and fertilizers. The Saudi Arabian government owns 70% of the company, and the remaining 30% is owned by private investors in Saudi Arabia and other member countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council

media precautions

as an acronym, SABIC should appear in all capitals on the printed matter

SABIC trademark

about SABIC Asia Pacific Co., Ltd.

SABIC began to expand its business in Asia in 1985. Today, SABIC Asia Pacific Co., Ltd. is the fastest growing region of SABIC business, achieving strong double-digit growth. In Asia, SABIC has 41 offices and more than 2000 employees in Australia, Greater China, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. SABIC has also established a large manufacturing and research base in Asia to better serve customers. It has 10 production bases in China, India, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia and Thailand, and five technology and innovation centers in China, India, South Korea and Japan. SABIC's Asia Pacific headquarters is located in Singapore and greater China headquarters is located in Shanghai


Copyright © 2011 JIN SHI